We offer a wide range of cloud services to enhance the productivity of your business, including Office365, Email Exchange, and Azure. Discuss your requirements with our experienced team and we will match you to the best solution for your business.
Why move the cloud?
There are many benefits associated with cloud computing, including the following:
- Flexibility – Cloud services are ideal for companies that have fluctuating or growing bandwidth demands. You can easily scale your cloud capacity to suit you.
- Increased collaboration – Your team can share, edit, and access documents no matter where they are, enabling you to work better together.
- Cut out high hardware costs
- Automatic software updates – No need to worry about maintaining your system yourself.
- Work from anywhere
- Competitiveness – Your entire workforce can benefit from enterprise-class technology, boosting your competitiveness in the industry.
- Security – You can access your data no matter what happens to the device you are using.
- Document control – All files are stored centrally. This leads to improved collaboration and control, which will help your business achieve a healthier bottom line.
An overview of our main products…
You’re probably familiar with Office applications, and Office365 enables you to benefit from all of them. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, Outlook, and OneNote. You can capture your ideas however works best for you, with a wide range of tools to assist with everything from reporting to marketing. By working in the cloud, you will always have access to the latest versions of each program, and you can work from anywhere. Your employees will also be able to collaborate with ease; anyone who needs to contribute to a document can do so, with real-time changes available for all to see. Efficiency levels will increase too, as you won’t need to send files as an attachment because you can share direct access instead.
Are you experiencing issues with your current email solution? Are you worried about a lack of security? Perhaps you are concerned about downtime and drains on your budget? Maybe the inefficient communication capabilities of your current email service are having a negative impact on productivity? If any of these sound familiar, you should consider Microsoft Exchange. Benefit from a powerful and reliable business-class email, with exceptional data protection and a wide range of features. Microsoft Exchange allows users to collaborate with ease and it ensures all-important data is kept in one place. All employees will benefit from an intuitive, touch-enabled inbox experience, which they can access anywhere, from any device.
We also offer Microsoft Azure, which is an extensive selection of cloud services for IT professionals and developers. It gives users the ability to build, deploy, and manage applications through a worldwide network of data centres. From Internet-scale solutions to mobile apps, you will have the perfect platform to efficiently build any type of application. Azure provides support for all major mobile platforms, enabling cross-device experiences. You can also use advance capabilities and run any stack, be it Windows-based or Linux-based. For intelligent app building, there is no better solution.
Call us today for more information on the cloud services we have available!